Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros; The Reckless Oath We Made; Bryn Greenwood


Each Tuesday, Vicki, from I’d Rather Be At The Beach hosts First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros where readers post the opening paragraph(s) of a book that they are reading or plan to read. I loved this author's last book, All the Ugly and Wonderful Things.

G.P. Putnam and Sons - 2019

Chapter 1

Zee

"People talk about having an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other.  I had a pair of imaginary bill collectors, so no matter which way I turned, there was somebody to remind me I needed money.  That's how I ended up on the train at four o'clock in the morning with my nephew and a hundred pounds of weed."

 What do you think about this intro - read more or pass?

Post a Comment

0 Comments